• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tony Lee Pvt Mutt RIP

Tojo72

I don't know if you guys had heard,but long time member of many forums has passed away.Tony hasn't been on the forums for many years,but I'm sure we all learned a lot by following his blogs.

He will be missed for sure

Really very sorry to hear this. I was wondering if he was still around. Very very sad news.
RIP Tony.
James

Sad news indeed.
I was confused at first, because you are a Tony too. I never saw his blog. Had he been sick or was his passing swift and painless?

I knew his brother passed away a while back and he was upset with this. We've reached out to him multiple times over the years and didn't get any word back. I think Bob Letterman heard from him a couple of years ago but just that he was ok.

Sad to see this.

Sad news indeed.
I was confused at first, because you are a Tony too. I never saw his blog. Had he been sick or was his passing swift and painless?
Not sure, he was an older guy75-80 ?? A friend on another forum notified me

We had all sorts of names for him. Uncle Tony, Private Mutt. He was probably one of the first characters I met in the online modeling community way back when.
I only remember him doing SPG type builds.

Thanks for that link, Tony. Sad news indeed. That was long before I got here, but I see his work, a lot of builds.

wow, thats a shock. 😲. I was wondering where he had got to as he hadn't posted since Covid. sorry to hear of another modeller gone. I think I first ran into him back in the Planet Armour days. 😥. RIP Tony

Pvt Mutt

1OXV.gif

This is truly sad. I always enjoy his builds and one of the nicest persons one could meet. He will missed.
:hummm:

Back