• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

the old Greek

mlp

well as said before this is a 5 year old shelf queen - erm king in this case.

w20120203154832800s.jpg

yes, I know it's looking almost done :) it's his feet, the shield, some touchups here and there and a a base of course

I remember well your starting this Martin, glad you've dusted him off. Really looking forward to this. :popcorn

Is that a MiniArt Hoplite figure? If so which one is it? I guess it's not the Spartan Hoplite unless you've added the spear because for some really weird reason MiniArt doesn't include the spear with their spartan Hoplite although they do with the Athenian Hoplite. What's weird abot is that the spear was the MAIN weapn of the Hoplite and the sword was secondary.

Cheers

Shalom.

If that's the MiniArt Athenian Hoplite then I have one now. I also have the Spartan Hoplite on its way from Hong Kong. I got the Athenian kit so I can use thte spear on my Spartan Hoplite. Funny that MiniArt doesn't include the spear in the Spartan Hoplite kit. After all, the spear was the main offensive weapon of the Hoplite warriors.

I'll be watching your build with interest.

Cheers

Back