• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Gallery is now open!

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
That's right gang, the long suffering gallery is open for business. Our developer Ken had a lot of work to migrate the 125,000 images into the new system, 10 years and over 45gigs of images. As you can imagine there are some broken and corrupt images and albums. If you find one of your Albums with no content in it I would suggest just reloading it.
The Gallery has it's on commenting system that does not interact with our Forum but you'll still receive notices on your profile of comments, ratings and likes.
you will find your previous albums here.
1589043415962.png

Your Media
Your Albums.

From what I am seeing, if you have shared the image in the past that hot link location is still valid, the image has not moved. Only the database linking the album to the image may have broken.
Again, from what I'm seeing the vast majority of images are now on the Gallery so Enjoy..have fun, let see if we can break it. :mpup

You can grab the generated codes for images here.
1589051556886.png

for example. I grabbed the image BB code for this.

full

This is the result of the thumbnail code.

You can grab the generated codes for images here.
View attachment 122553

I only see the Copy image BB code as singular and not as a group. I prefer as a group and remove the lines I didn't need. In the album, this is what I see:

1589142706034.png

I will try some other day, or wife will kill me, to play around in case I have not seen it.

Regards,

I only see the Copy image BB code as singular and not as a group. I prefer as a group and remove the lines I didn't need. In the album, this is what I see:

View attachment 122692

I will try some other day, or wife will kill me, to play around in case I have not seen it.

Regards,
Saul what you there is for the Gallery Album itself. what I had was for an individual image.
Are you wanting an option to generate BBcode for all images in a Album?

Only thing I am not thrilled with is you have to scroll all the way down to get bb code but thats just a personal thing. It would be cool if you could select multiple bbcodes in order to post. Will wait and see how that goes. Otherwise nice to have our albums back.

I'm sure there's a way to rearrange where those things populate, maybe our man Eric can figure it out.
It's all brand new for all of us so I'm sure there's things we can develop over time to suit our needs.

Are you wanting an option to generate BBcode for all images in a Album?

Yes, something for the whole Gallery so I can then sort in MS Excel and post only the group I need.

It was quite hard to find the Case VAI TM to detail the Thunder Models kit but then, on the way home from a short trip to take the wife out of the house, I saw it in a nursery. While she shopped for garden things, I took photos and spoke to the owner's son.

Regards,

Sorry, posted on the other thread instead. I noticed that my Photo Previews prior to April's launch display at most one or two photographs with the rest being broken links:

1589234452194.png

Back