• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Duke's First Aircraft for 2014

Duke Maddog

Here they are, the first aircraft I finished in 2014. This first one is another "not done but calling it done" model because I have everything finished. Yet, I still managed to break off and lose three of the tail rotor blades! So, until they are found (or replacements installed) this one is going to the completed shelf.

1/72 scale MPC German CH-53G Super Stallion:

German_CH_53G_I.jpg

German_CH_53G_II.jpg

This next one is one I'm finally glad to call done. It is a bit more 'blemished' than I wanted it to be, but I'm happy enough with the result to call it done. It did give me quite the fight, but now the fight is over. My Russian Air Force can now take delivery of my Yak 28:

Russian_Yak_28_I.jpg

Russian_Yak_28_II.jpg

Russian_Yak_28_III.jpg

Those are my finished aircraft for now. I also completed an armor model; feel free to go check it out in the Armored Fury.

Thanks all for looking in, comments are welcome.

Three of them did. I have no idea where they are; I have looked everywhere and couldn't find them. So, I finished up everything else on it and have set this one on the shelf to sit like it's finished. If and when I find the three blades, or replacements for them, I will then finish this model completely. For all intents and purposes, it is done so I can move on. I have several more models coming along; hopefully some new finished models will be posted soon.

You'll find them when looking for something else. (y)

That's what I'm counting on. I've even done a bit of cleanup as well. I spent the day on Friday snipping spare parts off all my leftover sprue and boxing up the empties; taking all the empty model boxes and bagging them in a trash bag, along with old paper towels and other debris. I cleared out a whole garbage bag and three medium-sized boxes of trash from the Hobby Room. Now I can actually see some of the floor! LOL! Meanwhile, I'm moving on and one day I just might find all three down the line.

Back