• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Duke Finishes Two More Aircraft in May

Duke Maddog

After some time, and quite a lot of 'clonking' around on one model, I managed to finish these two aircraft in May.

This first one is the Eduard Profi-pak 1/72 scale Israeli S-199 fighter. I did this one in the markings of the only S-199 to ever shoot down another aircraft. This one is credited with shooting down two Egyptian C-47 makeshift bombers:

full

full

full

This next one is the 'clonker'. Here is my Trumpeter 1/72 scale Tu-95 Bear bomber finally completed. Painted with Model Master and Humbrols. I apologize for the backgrounds, I did some clone brush to hide the incredible amount of clutter in the original pics. This thing is too big for my background:

full

full

full

That's all for now, stay tuned for more later.

Ok, "Serial Poster #2", The steamboat is outstanding! I won a brand new Robert E. Lee kit at our last show. PT-15 is coming along nicely!
The camo on the Tu-16's looks quite authentic. These are my fav's!

Thank you Chris! Glad to see you posting here! I have been trying to find the last missing piece to finish the Robert E Lee, so hopefully it shows soon. I want that model done! I just need to finish rigging the rails on the PT-15 and then add the final bits and I'll be able to call that done.

Thank you for the compliments on the Badgers, have you seen the finished thread showing them done?

Regarding the Israeli fighter, here’s a head scratcher of a fact:

Pee Wee Herman (yes, That Pee Wee)’s dad was one of the founders/initial pilots of the IAF!

Milton Rubenfeld. Google it!

Back