Duke Maddog
Well-known member
This month, three more armor models were delivered to my armies, one of them a shelf queen that had languished on the bench until the decals were found.
First up, the Dragon PzIII with wading mufflers was done:
Next is the Trumpeter SA-6 Gainful done in Egyptian markings:
Finally the Academy M1A1 Abrams for my Marine Corps:
And that's all I have done for now. I might have one or two more done soon to add to this count, but for now, comments are welcome. Thanks for looking in.
First up, the Dragon PzIII with wading mufflers was done:
Next is the Trumpeter SA-6 Gainful done in Egyptian markings:
Finally the Academy M1A1 Abrams for my Marine Corps:
And that's all I have done for now. I might have one or two more done soon to add to this count, but for now, comments are welcome. Thanks for looking in.