• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Duke Finishes Another in September

Duke Maddog

I just managed to squeeze this fourth one over the finish line before October. It was fairly easy to do so I pressed on.

This is the Dragon 1/72 scale M-1128 Stryker MGS, the second of the specialty Strykers I'm trying to get.

full

full

full

Not much to say about it; I weathered it lightly with Tamiya weathering powders. It's done straight out of the box.

Thank you all for looking in, comments are welcome.

Really neat! By chance I have a chum @ my church who was a developmental engineer on that gun system!

Duke nice work, how many finished models do you have so far? I wish I could do models as fast as yo do.

Thank you fledermaus! How many finished models in total? I have completed 1641 total models, of which 860 are small scale armor and vehicles.

Duke: I combined this along with your earlier post for Sept. Nice work on all those Armor pieces my friend.

Dave W.

Back