• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Duke Completes Three More in August

Duke Maddog

As can be seen in my Maddog Manufacturing thread, I was able to get a lot of progress done. Here is the result of some of that work. I'm still practicing with Tamiya weathering powders, so these look a little more "rode hard and put away wet" than I like, but at least they are done. I might shoot a dullcoat on these later to see if that tones the dustiness down:

First up, my Takom 1/72 scale Russian T-54B, which is the load for my MAZ534 tank transporter which hasn't been built yet:

full

full

full

Revell of Germany 1/72 scale RussianT-55AM:

full

full

full

Modelcollect 1/72 scale Russian T-80UE:

full

full

full

Yes, the one fuel tank on the T-80 was sagging, but you can see I fixed it by the last pic.

That's all the armor I finished up so far this month. Thanks for looking in, comments are welcome. Stay tuned to see if I can finish more before September!

Thank you Bob! They are a bit more dusty than I was hoping for, but I'm glad to be learning more on how to use the Tamiya weathering powders.

Thank you Greg! Welcome to the Forums. Hopefully I'll have more for you to follow soon.

Thank you Tony! Doing my best to keep busy.

Back