• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Thank You

Welcome to T-N-T! Glad you like the site. Tell us a little about yourself.

Terry B)

Hiya J76lr ,

Glad you like the site , I am really looking forward to talking kits with you . What sort of models do you build ?

Jenny :kiss:

I usually build WW2 kits .axis and allies.i like armour in general.I use to built 1/48 airplanes for years but Im a tank guy now...I am a vietnam vet .(1971-72) and actually drove a m113 and a v100 for 3 months.I was a air force base security at a bomb dump in the Da Nang area.Made buck sargent in 72.(3stripes e4) Im not real good with computers but i posted some of my models in a gallery on my profile page.I gladly will help anyone i can but, i think youll be helping me alot more.im a amature.thank you

Great use of our Gallery, you're well on your way here.
I like this!
100_1373_20100724_1914262434.jpg

you can post your images from the gallery by using the codes at the bottom of the page when you're viewing your image. Check out our FAQ sections for details on now to do this. Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the site Lou,lots of great people here !!

watch out for this guy,we have been working together for 30years,do I get a bounty for signing him up ??

Welcome, j76lr

Nice work.
Would you happen to have any pics of your M113 or information about the vehicle? Maybe you can settle an ongoing debate about the interior color of the 'Nam M113s. Some say plain white, some say they were a seafoam green. I'm building one for my Charlie Don't Surf Group Build and I'd appreciate some firsthand guidance.
Peace and Love,
DioRandy

J76ir,

Welcome, C'mon into th House ! This is A Great Bunch of Cats & very Helpful ! Cool Deuce Deuce Dio !! I dig th Leaves ... reminds me of th Fall around here in Richmond V.A. !

Thanx for your Time in the Service !! I appreciate the Sacrifice you made !! (y)

I look forward to seeing more of Your Stuff !!

ERIK

Hello ,Dio Randy I dont have too many pictures of R.V.N. left.as i recall the 113 from the factory was white,over the course of time and thousands of ciggerettes and alot of grime, it turned a light tan ,the cadalic cage v100 was a light green.However it was 40+ years ago and the most of the time i spent in it was nightime .the european models of the one one three was light green.

Back