• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya Panzer II

Hi all here is my latest project, it's the tamiya 1/35th panzer II kit and what a lovely kit it is too. I have used a a pair of passion models rear idlers for the kit. I could not resist adding some etched tool holders from aber and have added some fine chain to the rear smoke cans as well as some bolts here and there.

S8002611.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

The model is now ready for it's coat of paint so here it is all done bar the painting.

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

88888.jpg

more soon
Pete

Hi Pete,

Nice work, mate! I've got this kit's sister kit, the Pz II Polish Campaign in the line up and must say I'm really looking forward to it :)

Rudi

this is one of the few panzer models i realy would like to build. so please keep posting, for future refernces

been a while since I was last here, many many things got in the way but here is the progress of the little panzer. I painted it using hannants xtracrylix panzer grey and faded the paint with oils, light chipping and plenty of MIG pigments. Finally finished with a light spray of tamiya buff

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0041.jpg

DSCF0058.jpg

DSCF0059.jpg

DSCF0061.jpg

DSCF0060.jpg

pete

Back