• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya M3 Stuart (late production)

Tony lee

Master at Arms
hd78c15a.JPG

Nice all new Tamiya M3 Stuart and I got this much building done this afternoon.
hbb98f31.JPG

A great fit and low parts count makes for a quick build.

The rest of the assembly tomorrow.
Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

Pup there's detail on the inside that maybe for an AM kit??????

Construction almost complete,will add tools and tow cable after painting.
hf02d85b.JPG

h87bc759.JPG

h151ad31.JPG

h87c9b90.JPG

Later
Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

Looks like Tamiya still didn't correct the tracks. Or else my eyes are deceiving me. It doesn't look like the track connectors would actually connect track links in the real world. Is that true of this kit?

Thanks and cheers.

Looks like Tamiya still didn't correct the tracks. Or else my eyes are deceiving me. It doesn't look like the track connectors would actually connect track links in the real world. Is that true of this kit?

Thanks and cheers.

They look pretty much like these.....

hf9d581f.jpg

:huh:

Thanks and cheers.

They look pretty much like these.....

hf9d581f.jpg

:huh:

Looked at some really closeup images of the tracks on this kit and see that indeed Tamiya finally did correct the track connectors positioning. Only took them about 44 years to do that. LOL

Thanks and cheers

Back