• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

T/AT-33A Shooting Star (T-bird), Academy 1/48

dewertus

Although I do not know when work will commence on the model seriously, but shareholding "subject" I can show you now :Hiay

IMG00348-20131118-2214.jpg

P.S. I did not read (distraction) that the campaign cover only aircraft in the USAF / USAAF service (military), so Seversky Racer will be moved to another project.

Not too fast, not too slow - just in time. this speed should help me to properly manage the "project" :)

DSCF6471.JPG

DSCF6475.JPG

DSCF6542.JPG

DSCF6547.JPG

DSCF6552.JPG

It's highly probable that the T-33 will meet the same fate as the Bf-110 from "Nightfighters" - if i finish it then only within "Second Chance Déjà vu". :idonno :blush:

Hubert we generally don't move from a Campaign right into one of the Second Chance campaigns but we'll be glad to move it to Wesendorf Field because we sure would like to see this all shiny up. :popcorn

OK Hubert, moved. You know I should go for a NMF for this ribbon. Wonder what I could do. :hmmm

Oh my God! I wanna be just like you when I grow up! I cannot for the life of me ever get that kind of finish on my NMF aircraft. Not that I'm gonna stop trying...

i am still stunned at how well you did on that smooth finish! I would love it if just once, I could do something right like this!

Lately I don't have luck with the models - the first was "adventure" with decals in the Bf-110 and now this: at the end of wash on the left wing (between fuselage and star) spilled thinner ... in a result on the paint made up pitting and bubbles. All attempts to rescue situation did not bring satisfactory results ... :idonno

DSCF9490.JPG

DSCF9491.JPG

DSCF9492.JPG

DSCF9493.JPG

DSCF9494.JPG

Back