• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Susan Letterman Ebay store

I bought me a Stearman! Made right here in Cedar Rapids!
I hope Sue lists more of Bob's books. It would be cool to have something Bob actually had his hands on.
Started models? Build a model with Bob? :notworthy

I think about 3 years ago when I went up and visited Bob and Susan (before the WuFlu) he gave me several kits he had in his stash. I still have them someplace. One was a 6 wheel Daimler Benz staff car which he told me is a sought after kit (or at least used to be). The other was a 1/24th scale Bf109 kit. I think he said the 109 might not be all there, but it could be a source for parts.

I am going to try and get up to see Susan later this week while I am in the Tulsa area.

Received my 1/35 scale maps the other day...just wanted something from his shop to remember him by...was always kind and helpful to me.

Sue's service is speedy and above reproach. So far, my request for started models has gone unanswered. I'm sure her selling task is a herculean one.

I can pretty much attest that the only models that Bob had built on are those from the "Logistics" project. Those are going to be placed in the Logistics project. Otherwise, bid or buy the items that Susan puts up on Bayland.

Back