• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Surprised no one here has done this - yet!

Re: Supprised no one here has done this - yet!

You throw it! I started something like this years ago as an ornament but ended up trashing it because it was just to messed up- now I'm wondering about a Lamborghini with the top removed and a few Hot wheels Ninjap bikes slightly modified to build a warp sled?

Oh Yea!!!! :hmmm I like it!!!Harley's it needs Harley's!!!

Harleys look too lazy- the jap bikes have forward lines giving the impression of power and speed. I'll stick with the cafe bikes. Gotta go to the mall mart soon, may take a quick peep at the toy aisle.

:hmmm Do they make 1/25 scale bikes?? As far as cafe racers go, back in the early '80's H-D offered a bike that was a cafe racer. Didn't sell real well!! :hmmm

Gene you could use a 1/24 scale car and the 1/48 or whatever scale die cast bikes and modify those, you could get a handfull of those bikes from the dollar store for a few bucks and saw away. Alot easier than building them up from a stack of kits- this way you could focus on the sled and maybe not kill yourself from the tedium of building 4-6 identical modified bikes.

Dop you think mixing scales that much, would still look ok? Now I'm thinking!!! :laugh:

Of course- the sled is the centerpiece, the engines would be separately smaller, though together they would be near the same size as the sled. Aesthetics.

That is a totally awesome looking Santa Cruiser. Looks good dude.

Dave W.

Back