• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

.......Steyr Type 1500A/01.......

StuG

My latest work... :)

IMG_0016-1.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0001-2.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

Happy modelling... :drinks

Happy modeling indeed!
That is a treat. Wonderful.
I really like the contrast on the upholstery, and the pigments on the tires and bodywork.
If I may be so bold, ... respectfully... the rope on the gerry cans on the right fender looks too .... fuzzy...?
I would love to have it in my collection. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Bill

I cant believe the quality of work some of you armour guys are turning out !! I have so much to learn and so many excellent threads and builds to work from here (y)

Very nice! The weathering looks fantastic! (y) (y)

Fantastic. That weathering really does look excellent (y) (y) (y)
James

Happy modeling indeed!
That is a treat. Wonderful.
I really like the contrast on the upholstery, and the pigments on the tires and bodywork.
If I may be so bold, ... respectfully... the rope on the gerry cans on the right fender looks too .... fuzzy...?
I would love to have it in my collection. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Bill

I cant believe the quality of work some of you armour guys are turning out !! I have so much to learn and so many excellent threads and builds to work from here (y)

Ditto to what has already been said,top stuff. (y)

Thank you for your time and kind comments guys...Really glad you like it... :)

Very nice, great weathering, can't add to what's already been said. Think Bill nailed it pointing out the contrast of the various surfaces. Well done!

I found the then unfinished build on Stug's own website,I just thought this HAS to be shared on M.A!

Thanks again,Hakan,to show this SUPERB build over here! (y)

Greetings,Ron.

Back