• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Start Conversations

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
We do not have the old Private Messaging system like we did on the old site. Now it's called "Conversations". You can find it in several locations on the forum how to initiate a Conversation IF the user has it allowed on their profile.

Under "Your Account" and "Privacy"
You will find the Conversation option. Set it to your choosing. By default it's disabled for most.
1586007666530.png

After enabling, then you can start conversations by clicking on the envelope icon on the tool bar and selecting Start A New Conversation.

Last edited:
I forgot Eric also did a screenshot

Starting Private Conversations

Members who wish to receive private messages will need to make a change in their privacy settings under their "Your Account" Once this is set you will be able to send and receive messages.

View attachment 41

If you have any questions please Ask!!

Attachments

• 1586087797147.png
    1586087797147.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 10
Hey guys i want to bump this back up on the site. I've been getting a lot of reports that folks can't start a conversation. This needs to be enabled on your profile.

Back