• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Spitfire pics test

Duck

This new-fangled uploading will be the death of me, so let's see what happens.....
Duck

1631936779634.png

This pic is a dud.....
Top pic is the Spit that I started years ago.
You can barely see the starboard landing gear that I scratched.
All other pics are of a real Spit.

Last edited:
Dude, you worked photo bucket at one time, you'll get this! :vgood:
We do have a Media center, more like the traditional upload then cut and paste the BBCode links if you want to try that.

Thanks to all for the help.
I finally figured out the pic posting problems.
I have a free photobucket account; I now know that I have more pics stored there than a free account is allowed to have,
thereby locking me out of my account.
The posting glitch stems from the fact that I no longer had links for the pics to post.
I had two choices to retrieve the links: delete a bunch of pics to get below the limit,
or buy a sub.
They pretty much had me bent over, as I didn't want to delete pics, so I bought a monthly sub to get my pics back.
I have about 250 pics Dad took during WW2, so I definitely want those back.
I'm now loading all my pics to another site, as well as desktop and thumb drive.
Once I know all my pics are safe, I'll tell PB to pound sand.
I'll tell you what, PB has a heck of a business model...
Sorry about the long-winded rant....I'll behave myself...
Duck

I have hundreds of pictures stuck on PB and i cant download them in bulk. Every time someone on Google finds a way PB plug it so basically they have your pictures and you cant have them back except one at a time in a pretty low res.

I had it in my signature for years, i did the I told you so when they started changing.

Duck you more than welcome to drop your photos in our website. I won't be closing shop anytime soon I can promise that. I got 100s of 35mm slides my Dad had, he scanned a good number of them but not all. Don't know what might be unseen in a long while. Once our house move and updates are done I'm looking for an industrial 35mm slide scanner.

I can't advise where to store those photos, I have a ton on Google but they could pull the same crap PB did any day. Up load them here and I'll keep them as safe as possible but don't trust me either!

Thanks for the offer moon, after I retrieve (rescue?) my pics, I'm gonna upload them here.
I didn't know this was your site.
Duck

Back