• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Spitfire Goodies

jknaus

Administrator
I posted info on a new company Laminar Flow Design a while back in reference to their first 3D printed conversion for the 1/32 Tamiya Spitfire Mk XVI to make a F/FR Mk XIV. Since then they have added some goodies including a high back conversion for the Mk XIV, a cockpit for the Mk XIV and a conversion for the Tamiya 1/32 Spitfire Mk IX to make a FR Mk IXc. They have now added a digital download section and the first two downloads are pretty cool. They have a digital file for the seamless intakes for the Tamiya 1/32 Phantoms and a multi part instrument panel for the Spitfire Mk XIV. So I'll print those out and see how they look and hopefully they are as nice as the physical 3D prints LFD sells.
James

Oops, I forgot to mention they are also selling Zotz Spitfire decals. Unfortunately its kind of cost prohibitive to Canada.

Last edited:
Back