• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Spit

Well friends like to close the thread of construction pictures of the car I leave with the crew.
img5342ro.jpg

img5333p.jpg

img53370.jpg

img5335v.jpg

img5349j.jpg

img5346jm.jpg

img5333rb.jpg

img5329j.jpg

img5330p0.jpg

I figure that once placed in the base will give you a subtle dusty wet end and the effects of mud on the lower plate of the vehicle.

In the other way im working on the reflector sector. Creating the bags
according to the following method of sewing a colleague.

Here is the link for those interested.
Link reference to the forum.

http://calibre135.forospanish.com/trucos-y-tecnicas-f54/sacos-terreros-t2483.htm

The truth is a bit tedious method but I was very happy with the results of sandbacks. If they go back in the thread and will see a big difference compared. The bags on roll, the drum, the Panzerfaust, the boxes are already placed. The reflected, the post, the box is the shape and reflect bidon about just presented.

img5399cp.jpg

img54000.jpg

img54010.jpg

img5403v.jpg

img5404i.jpg

img53970.jpg

Well we move forward.

A greeting and thanks for passing.

I think he means enclose construction pictures and lead with pictures of the crew, Pups :)

Le2 its coming together very nicely :)

Andy thanks for the translate.

Yesterday finished close the figure of the wounded. I leave the pictures.

img54520.jpg

img5446.jpg

img5450v0.jpg

img5449r.jpg

img5447vg.jpg

img5451m.jpg

Today we had 5 full hours of quiet at home and could get their hands on the issue of bags and accommodation in accordance with recommendations received in a forum friend. The truth that much better. Indeed even missing bottles and Tupperware as a colleague suggested.
As always reflect post, box and figure presented alone.
img5454f.jpg

img54550.jpg

img5462d.jpg

img5458f0.jpg

And whit the vehicle present on the table.

img5466l.jpg

img54640.jpg

Im really happy x although it costs little by little I think it will looks good.

img5465d.jpg

thanks x passing.

Most expressive look on the wounded fellow's face. Very well done Le2.

"Closeing" I thought you were saying you were done. you scared me. Thanks for the translation Andy!

Well go ahead.

These 3 images correspond to the 3 possible heads spitting

Copy Toy IN

img550401.jpg

Copy Verlinden.

img5505k.jpg

img5506k.jpg

I think between these two is at the end it has the cheeks inflated as before launching a strong spitting.

img55090.jpg

img5511v.jpg

I leave some photos of the progress of those days. Not long placement of debris on the bridge one by one and thus painted pfffff and final painting of kitchen missing here add some breads, milk pots and a spoon.

img5538sr.jpg

img5539u.jpg

img5544k.jpg

Vista with all the evidence submitted. Gradually you will see the light at the end of the tunnel.

img5547k.jpg

View of the sectors of rubble to see what you think. Or further charge would be fine. Nor do I hide all the stones but I have my doubts if any area should be more than another.

img5549u.jpg

img5541e.jpg

A greeting and thanks for passing.

I could paint one of the 3 figures will go on top of the bridge. In this case the one sitting. I used it a spring camo that also x be the first one I took me extra time. I leave some photos.
img5736l.jpg

img5737j.jpg

img5738m.jpg

img5739u.jpg

img5740hg.jpg

At the same time I've been working a bit more about it. To give you some strength and character. I took a risk with this because as far as he was was right but I wanted after seeing photos give you some strength to the middle of the stream x so happens in many cases in real life. I think this in part also supports the movement of drowning in the water.

I did it with water vallejo efects in two batches because I wanted to spend.

In monent this is the result.

img5778.jpg

img5773q.jpg

img5772u.jpg

Close up view of the wavelets. My idea is now working with some peaks in random subtle washes and dry brush with snow foam vallejo
img5774.jpg

Aerial View if you look you can see the bias generated from high to low with the peaks.

img5780hm.jpg

img5771g.jpg

Anyway hopefully this is a step forward.

Greetings and thanks for stopping by.

Thanks Andy

The final idea of going a bit around here.

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

5.jpg

Good friends 2 reasons for this post. The first. Wish you all the best end of 2010 and a great start in 2011 !!!!!

The second, no doubt, less important than the first is show them the 2 figures at the end of the bridge. The spitting bad host. Another soldier celebrates joke.

img0084hz.jpg

img0085mp.jpg

img0086xd.jpg

img0087nd.jpg

img0088pk.jpg

img0089fq.jpg

img0153oq.jpg

img0154td.jpg

img0152r.jpg

img0155fy.jpg

img0160j.jpg

While much work still remains in the waves, and details such as paint guns etc etc etc but that will be in 2011.

Greetings to all and Cheers!

Not sure what you have going on with the waves Letu but they do not look right. Is that photoshoped? First problem is they all look too uniform in width and color. The flow of the waves do not make sense either, you have some that look as if they are countering each other. Please don't take this as negative but I see what you have done with the waves as a step backwards, I think what you had was much more natural looking. Please take this as constructive criticism.

The figures are fantastic!

Moon if you mean this kind of images.
5.jpg

3-1.jpg

If you are made to Photoshop. To show the course should have the foam of the waves.

In these days i hope upload the final shot of the way.

Thank for take a look.

Sherma thanks x the mood and switch. Waves coming waves, waves have advanced somewhat more generous with dry brush and foam and snow softly some more edges in specific sectors and filling with water industry effect that I thought needed it. I think at this point I terminated the job with little waves and I wanted to have a river that I add force to the scene but not a tsunami disaster.
img0244fm.jpg

img0245o.jpg

img0246hv.jpg

img0247u.jpg

img0249j.jpg

img0250p.jpg

img0251d.jpg

img0253ny.jpg

img0254h.jpg

img0255w.jpg

img0256j.jpg

img0260xv.jpg

Well I think it is now time to start closing details and present actors on the scene.

Greetings and good start in 2011

Ah.. I see. you used the photoshop waves to demonstrate where you will apply the waves. Very effective treatment of the water.

Although the project has come to an end. I leave it in the corresponding gallery.
img0296di.jpg

A greeting and thanks to all.

B) LOOKS GREAT and I love your figure painting. Your bridge stone work on the sides would really benifit from some deeper shadows done very subtly with pigments- I think the stone needs more contrast with the gaps.
A really nice scene - I love the figure with the bandage on his head!(y)

Ian.

Back