• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

something new on the horizon???

Paulw

:woohoo: I saw something new, to me at least, comming soon to a LHS or somebody with the funds. Linberg is putting the 1/32 scale F-35 Lightning II out this comming February. I have seen where some shops may have them out alrerady but it proves to be a kit to judge the Tamiya P-51 and spitfires by.
I haven't seen too much or even a review on this bird yet but from what I hear the new management at Linberg is pulling out all the stops and leaving nothing to waste.
MFRP is about $150.00 and I think if it proves to be what is promiced that Linberg will be a quality and highly detailed kit from now on. One can only hope....

I will be truly shocked, in a good way, if Lindberg takes that turn. They were supposed to have done that with the Japanese submarine but it was a let down (according to those in the know of which I am NOT).

Regards,

Back