• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Kotare announces new release

jknaus

Administrator
If anyone has been watching, last year a company called Kotare formed in New Zealand. Its founded by a Veterinarian who approached the old crew from Wing Nut Wings and their first release was a Spitfire Mk I mid. Its a spectacular kit and I have 2. A lot of work and you can see WNW in the pedigree. Next they released another Spitfire Mk I mid with a figure of Brian Lane. After that, the last kit of 2023 was a Spitfire Mk I early which just arrived in my mail yesterday. Its gorgeous also and has 3 schemes. One is an early with2 bladed prop and flat canopy, then a 2 bladed prop with blown canopy and finally an early with 3 bladed prop and blown canopy.
They announced last year that the next kit would be a Spitfire Mk V which should be out soon I hope. They also announced a non British kit. I just got an email saying it is a Late War Bf 109K-4 Looks awesome from the cad view.
1705546035488.jpeg

1705546049065.jpeg

1705546061444.jpeg

and
1705546079046.jpeg

1705546092902.jpeg

1705546103892.jpeg

Their first kit is already sold out. I highly recommend getting them while you can because they are extremely good..
James

Oh this should be fun to watch!

Vets must do really well in NZ to start their own model company.

Back