• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Some of my wife's stuff.

53Chevy

Howdy,
This is some of my wife's stuff. She did this before the scary group build.
000_0019.jpg

100_0967.jpg

100_0970.jpg

100_0969.jpg

I am so envious! My wife looks at my hobby, the bills that come with it, at just shakes her head. I asked her to try it but she refuses! She almost had a coronary when she saw the estimated worth of my library and made I comment which I immediately shot down. Of course, we have no naughty corner here, just a couch.

Hehehehe.... :evil:

Let me tell you about my couch. ;)

It is located in the lower level of this ranch style home. I replaced the simple couch we brought from the apartment in Brooklyn with a Queen size sofa/bed. In front of it is the home's entertainment center, directly to the side is the lower level bathroom. Aside from that is the entrance to my photography studio (OK, it is the laundry room) which is prepared with a larger refrigerator than is in our kitchen! Last is the workshop (OK, it is actually the garage but we don't park our automobiles in there).

She went on strike for a week. I gladly went downstairs and had a wonderful Al Bundy (Fox TV's Married with Children character) vacation. When she asked if I had enough my response was, "is it over already?!"
:woohoo:

She never went on strike again. I already posted what happened when she commented on the $600+ I spent on my 'latest acquisitions' one month.

Regards,

She won't build a thing. She told me she wanted to paint some figures so I tracked down some large scale Vinyl figs(a b@#$h to get together). She is a huge, Hellboy, Pinhead, Batman fan. She is a girly girl at work and out but a muscle car movie geek at home. So she still has 2 more Pinhead figures and 3 Batman figues to go. It was a month of her working on them and then nothing. Currently it is all about Facebook. I got her a laptop and now she has "disappered" into facebook and its games. Hell, she is facebooking our neighbors as I am over there visiting.
Now in her defence, our hobby areas are in the basement and it is very cold out side. I will show her this thread and try to get her to register and start painting again. I love my wife to end, I have her as a pinup tattooed on my arm! B)

53Chevy wrote:
She won't build a thing. She told me she wanted to paint some figures so I tracked down some large scale Vinyl figs(a b@#$h to get together). She is a huge, Hellboy, Pinhead, Batman fan. She is a girly girl at work and out but a muscle car movie geek at home. So she still has 2 more Pinhead figures and 3 Batman figues to go. It was a month of her working on them and then nothing. Currently it is all about Facebook. I got her a laptop and now she has "disappered" into facebook and its games. Hell, she is facebooking our neighbors as I am over there visiting.
Now in her defence, our hobby areas are in the basement and it is very cold out side. I will show her this thread and try to get her to register and start painting again. I love my wife to end, I have her as a pinup tattooed on my arm! B)

It has to be worth a try, she is very talented! BTW, I have the same problem with Susan and facebook. Our computers are back to back and all I hear are the sounds from the facebook games!!

Bob

great figures! make her register here!

i love the hellraiser cenobite a lot!

sharkmouth wrote:
I gladly went downstairs and had a wonderful Al Bundy (Fox TV's Married with Children character) vacation.

hehehehehehehe!

upon reading this i had old blue eyes singing in my head:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK40vR0VkfQ

no one could sing it better than frank sinatra!

Back