• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Site loading real slow lately

Nope, we're having some problems with the Host service. I put in a ticket this AM but have not seen any action on it yet. I understand they are or have moved our service on the servers, not sure if that has cause or is part of it.

Hang tight, we're working on it and thanks for letting us know. :good:

Yeah, seems to be faster now just since being on!

I noticed it was slow when I popped on briefly this morning too.

Here in Oz it still a tad slow to kick in from time to time when I access it, just to let you know.

No real prob though it gets there eventually

Seems to be acting up again, generally it's because Jeff is uploading images :rotf

But I think this recent spat is something else.

From what I understand the Host site is doing upgrades. Bobs been onto them so hopefully things will clear up soon.
James

Still smackin' them around a little hoping they will see what problem I'm talking about.

You may get SQL errors from time to time, that just means the lag caused a time out failure to the database. That or Jeff is uploading again...:rotf

Have patience folks and remember, you're getting what you pay for :facepalm

Back