• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Show your cards...I've got three Deuces!

Viper_MP

Well, I had mentioned previously that I had the Dragon 1+1 kit of the Sd.Kfz. 222. I had already started the first of the 222's, so this GB entry is just for the other one. I have included the built on in some of the pics, as a comparison. also, for the paint stage, they will be shown together, since I painted them together and lost track of which is which. lol

Pics are of progress thus far.

QSGB-1.JPG

QSGB-2.JPG

QSGB-3.JPG

QSGB-4.JPG

QSGB-5.JPG

QSGB-6.JPG

QSGB-7.JPG

QSGB-8.JPG

QSGB-9.JPG

QSGB-10.JPG

QSGB-11.JPG

QSGB-12.JPG

Thanks guys. MP, nope, no messing 'round here. lol. Terry, you have no idea. And they look big next to my 1/72 Kubelwagen. Mike, um, thought you were coming back for a visit?? lol. Adam, its actually very nice. They even managed to get the raised edge of the frame on there.

Sorry, dude! Got stuck on the beach, Joe didn't let you guys know?? :idonno

No, he did not. [in best German accent] Don't vorry, ve vill take care of Herr Lotz.

So when are you coming back then??

Back