• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sherman County References

Jeff's back blowing up the disk space! :rotf

547541_438112032945195_1769524131_n.jpg

Added on armor, got it. Duffle bag and other junk, got it.
What is the carbine doing seemingly floating in air next to the main gun barrel?

OH!!! It's hanging from the barrel by it's strap. :facepalm :soldier

I"m trying to figure out what he's towing. Has mix matched wheels. almost looks like a tractor without an engine doing a wheely.

I'm pretty sure it's a plow of some kind by the way the soil is laid over. Might be combo equipment, or just designed for a horse team and has to be pulled differently.

Reminds of a 911 call I had to the middle of nowhere. I arrived and could not find anyone. Drove farther down the road and found a guy and his adult son outside a fully tracked John Deere. They were on their knees next to it. Thought, "Oh man a farm accident." (those are usually really nasty). I jump out and run up to them asking is everything okay. They just look at me like I'm Goofy. Turns out they are checking the planting depth of the wheat seeds. After that I said while looking at their tractor "Wow I guess you can play Colonel Abrams chasing the Nazi's across Europe in that thing." The Father laughs and says "Yeah I do."

Back