• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SBS for Splattered Mud and Ice n Snow Accumulation

OK folks, please forgive my ingnorance as I'm not up to date on the acronyms (I must've missed that memo :hmmm ) but what does SBS mean? :idonno

Step by Step.

John we'll do one better and make this a Mastersclass Article on the front page.

moon puppy wrote:
Step by Step.

duhsmiley.gif

JSteinman wrote:
Not sure how many visit the master class forums, so here is a link to a SBS I posted up on Splattered Mud and Ice n Snow Accumulation.
Mud, Snow and Ice

JOHN,

EXCELLENT article !! Now what would You use if you wanted to depict Freezing Rain. I have a picture from the Book Steel Reign. A Commander is conferring with a driver. It looks like it takes place in a Driving Freezing Rain storm. It Looks Cool. Ice cycles hanging off of the Pz IV .Both guys looks Cold & Wet as Hell !! I've tried a few things nothing really looks that Real .....

ERIK

Hey John
That is a dandy technique!
I am unfamiliar with just how the icy effect you describe and portray is supposed to look in reality, but I know the mud splatter is great. Regardless the finished product looks the business... :)
Brad

Back