• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SAS Jeep Tamiya 1/35

SA Dave

Well seeing that it was supposed to start today :D
SASJeep01.jpg

SASJeep02.jpg

See, I told ya it was tomorrow somewhere! (y) :drinks

Remember, you have a rep to protect!! :rotf

What rep the finish early or the finish in the last second one? :woohoo: :rotf

I want to try and get this one done by my birthday on the 19th but I am not going to mess it up to get it done as its a kit I wanted to do even before I got back to the hobby.

Great choice Dave!
I'm looking forward to see what you do with this oldie :)
here is a pic of my Jeep, still working on the figures.
P1080322.JPG

there is alot of small things you can do to really lift this kit, one is to change the jerry cans that comes with it to some more accurate ones, i also changed the vickers guns to the ones from italeris commando jeep (had it in my spare box)
//Mats

If mine could be half as good I would be happy Mats. What color did you use for the jerry cans?

:hmmm good question Dave....
Dark yellow and some olive drab and then dessert yellow i think it was :unsure:
//Mats

Thanks for looking and comenting guys.

Well works been keeping me glued to the computer the last few weeks. Does make it easier to quickly look onto all the great builds on MA a few times a day but seriously cuts into any modeling time.

But I have not been totaly slagging off.

Build some jerry can holders like Bagge has
DSCF5634.jpg

And added some texture paint thanks Luiz
DSCF5635.jpg

also added the condenser pipe
DSCF5637.jpg

also changed the kits 50 to an Academy one but thats going to cost me the crew but I prefer the better detailed one.

Base color is on so the fun can start soon still loads of touchups etc.

Dave.

...very nice painting job :dude ... waiting for the next :coolio ... congratulations!

:drinks

Luiz.

Back