• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Royal Navy Austin Tilly

I have not finished anything for some time so I thought I would post this , it is the new Tamiya Tilly updetailed and modelled as an RN vehicle just to be different .

T71.jpg

t80.jpg

It will be in the Belgian/French/German magazine " Art of Modelling " in the near future

any comments welcome

regards
Brian

BRIAN! :blink where the hell have you been?

love your tilly and the whole scenery! your works are really missed here!

it would be great to see you more often again! :cheer:

(how's your cornered build going on?)

Great looking scene! Who makes the figure?

I agree with Laura, you should not be a stranger... ;)

Regards,

Hi all

Laura , I have not finished anything in about a year , work and a couple of long term projects have takern up all my time , hopefully that will now change and i will be able to get a lot more stuff completed ( including the corner ! )

Sharkmouth

Thank you for your comments , the figure is one of a range called "wee friends" made and sold by a small Scottish company called friendship models ,the figures are very nicely cast and there is an interesting range available , here is a link

http://www.friendshipmodels.org.uk/

regards
Brian

Hiya Brian ,

I love your Tilly , did you see mine ? :) You have done a great job detailing the canopy !

Good to have you back .

Jenny :kiss:

Hi Jenny

Thanks for your comments about the Tilt , it was probably the most work with a new top flap , the walls thinned down at the rear and the addition of 33 buckles ! , yes i did see you Tilly , you pulled off the Caunter scheme very well ,the 2 pdr kit looks like a nice little item also .

regards
Brian

Back