• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Road to El Alamein Completion

Fantastic! I hem and haw over every little speck, while you just power through and build. build, build! :ro:

chuk

...I feel very motivated participating of the campaigns ...by the way, I love ribbons :v

Best :drinks

Luiz.

Thats a beauty Luiz and that figure is just awesome :)

I've finished the Chev and I realize it's not to the same standard as the previous 2 builds here, but I'm happy with it :) I have learnt a lot and enjoyed the build (and by my previous attempts I can see I have improved) . Thanks for all the encouragement on the way through guys :notworthy

016.jpg

017-1.jpg

022.jpg

008-3.jpg

023-2.jpg

Cheers guys :drinks

Wow, two finishes!

Congratulations guys, nice job! :drinks

I got both of y'all hooked up with your first Campaign Ribbons, Way to go. What Campaign y'all going to get on next?

I'm calling it done, sweet little Honey. I learned a lot about layering the weathering and stuff. Nice kit, didn't find anything wrong but it is short on details on the rear end. Stowage boxes and racks just floating around, you do need to and some braces or something to make it look right IMHO.

honey40.jpg

Rest of the pictures are on the build thread, thanks for everyone's support and encouragement. :mpup

I'm crossing the finnishline just after you Bob! :D
My dio is done, the last rifle is glued in place tonight and i put the clear cover on.

P1090660.JPG

P1090661.JPG

P1090662.JPG

P1090663.JPG

P1090664.JPG

Thanks everyone who cheered me on :drinks
//Mats

Congratulations Mats, Well earned Campaign ribbon :drinks

Really neat presentation, like that a lot! (y)

Back