• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Revell '41 Willys "Demon II"

mustang1989

Started out with these two kits and a Pro Street vision between the two.

0qBtqt.jpg

I've always had an eye for Revell's "Street Demons" series back in 1983 but I don't really care for the gasser look that a few of 'em had...……..this one in particular. In staying with the theme I set out to change things up a little bit in the way of a slight color change up, stance, powertrain and interior.

Powertrain : Came from the Revell 1968 Hemi Dart kit with upgrades to the ignition, fuel and throttle linkage systems.

Wheels: From Future Attractions. I had my machine shop at work cut the rear wheels in half due to the fact that they were just too dang wide to use with the tires I had.

Paint: Testors Icy Blue Lacquer, Testors White Lightning Lacquer and Testors Wet Look Clear all decanted and shot through an airbrush.

Decals: Speedway Decals

X6vwAU.jpg

JDmkwA.jpg

qHszjb.jpg

KSdNFk.jpg

WHpcrN.jpg

1HUwaz.jpg

B0icBk.jpg

uDA6HU.jpg

01oVL0.jpg

Uq0Nbf.jpg

Ou7nEM.jpg