• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Revell 1/72 Messerschmitt Me-262A with other stuff - finished

Thanks a lot Gentlemen!

So, some more colors and some Future, ah and the legs I declare finished - may be ...

Making-Of-212730.jpg

Making-Of-212747.jpg

Making-Of-1508.jpg

Making-Of-1489.jpg

I understood the phrase to be a German expression of disbelief or amazement. "Then a dog will poop in my cigarette lighter."
Your finish is most excellent! :good:

Thanks a lot, Gentlemen!

I understood the phrase to be a German expression of disbelief or amazement. "Then a dog will poop in my cigarette lighter."
Your finish is most excellent! :good:
yep, there are several of those phrases "Da brat mir einer einen Storch", "da wird ja das Huhn in der Pfanne verrückt" or "Ich glaub mein Hamster bohnert" but I haven't heard about dogs and lighters so far - a little more angry version would be "Ich glaub mein Schwein pfeift" - for example, when your grandchildren painted your walls with permanent markers ... :)

Thanks a lot, Gentlemen!

yep, there are several of those phrases "Da brat mir einer einen Storch", "da wird ja das Huhn in der Pfanne verrückt" or "Ich glaub mein Hamster bohnert" but I haven't heard about dogs and lighters so far - a little more angry version would be "Ich glaub mein Schwein pfeift" - for example, when your grandchildren painted your walls with permanent markers ... :)

Ooo! I'm gonna have to run a translater! These all sound wild!

Back