• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Revell 1/48 Scooter

Paulw

I got this kit from a friend a little wile ago. As it sits it took only a couple of hours to get as far as the wings and tail planes.
There are three schemes I am pondering over to finish this bird in. Mc Acins A-4 from the Klansmen on the forrestall, An agressor from Top Gun
in Miramar, or a standard A-4 in Tiger Meet colors. I havwe my ears open....
HPIM3477.jpg

HPIM3478.jpg

HPIM3479.jpg

HPIM3482.jpg

Not much on details since this is mostly a blank canvass. See what you think. Paul

Well I have added some color and more to come. I think after some more touch up Ill add some bark ghost gray or some type
of darker blue to inhance the effect. It is tempting to just throw some decals on and finish it but Ill wait and see what happens later today.
004-1.jpg

003.jpg

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

:mpup Here are the update pics. Since I couldnt get the thirs color of this scheme to come out I just omitted it and think it l;ooks ok to me. I added the lg and some other stuff plus some fshing weights to keep her on three wheels. I kjnow that the color looks too teal like but thats the photos...Whacha think? HUH?
HPIM3504.jpg

HPIM3506.jpg

HPIM3507.jpg

HPIM3509.jpg

HPIM3510.jpg

that is very pretty! From the earliest to the latest humpbacked Israeli models, the little A-4 is one of my all time faves!

Well I humbly apologize for a lot of things on this build
being tardy on posting the finished build and the quality of the pics, a new camera is coming forth right.
but here they are as promiced and I hope you can be lenient.
HPIM3558.jpg

HPIM3555.jpg

HPIM3552.jpg

HPIM3541.jpg

Back