• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sharkmouth

Photo Review: DioPark's 1/35th Scale Truck with UB-32 Rockets 2020-05-17

No permission to download
Cool. I should get this one. I got the other with the rockets in the truck bed. Almost done but lost a part and put away. Should just finish it I guess. The kits go together very well or at least mine did. A thoroughly enjoyable build.
Thanks Saul.
James

If I remember it was a guard or foot step. Will have to look again. I imagine it is required on your kit as well.
Yeah here it is. C3
10471490z4.jpg

I can probably make this but at the time I was having issues and any little problem was a mountain. Will dig it out and finish I think.

Take notice of these Resources guys. You can rate them and even review and comment about them in addition to our discussion forum.

Neat truck to make most any field mod weapon system.

C3 is the spare wheel cradle and C37 the spare wheel mount. The mount swivels down on the cradle (where you are asked to glue it.

Note the mount is missing here:
1589755738880.png

This short wheelbase Mitsubishi Fuso Canter truck doesn't even have a spare wheel cradle/mount on the frame:
1589755679986.png

Now look on the behind the cab...
1589755667259.png

1589755702416.png

I am sure you can make that... ;)

Regards,

Last edited:
Back