• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Pathfinder Rank

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
andyfettes wrote:
LOL Ive just seen Ive been upgraded to the official TnT Pathfinder LOLOLOLOL :woohoo:

That's right Andy, I've had some time to catch up on some of my todos around here and this is one I put on priority.

Explanation for everyone what this means.

Last year when we were still developing and testing the website Andy was able to sneak in and register one day when we had the site viewable to the public. I don't think it took more than a couple of minutes for him to blaze the trail because we had the site closed for most of the time.

So Andy has the very special rank of Pathfinder, long over due but well deserved.

BTW, thanks Andy for keeping it quiet for over a month till we made the official announcement. ;)

Yes he sat quietly hiding under one of the tables ....... Occasionally a Lamington went missing off a plate or a slice of Pizza but , hey I just blamed that on Moon Pup . :laugh:

Jenny :kiss:

So what do I get for guessing you guys were about to refloat the site on a new domain? IIRC Jen quickly deleted my "guessimation" post and asked me to shut me yap :laugh: :laugh:

Congratulations, again, Andy
I met Andy in person today at the IPMS Northern Illinois Modeling Contest, where he dominated the figures' category.
Andy is a truly amazing talent and and I'm now proud to call him my friend.
We stepped outside for a smoke during the judging and nearly missed the entire awards' ceremony because we were laughing at each other's slice-of-lfe stories.
We know we deserve to be sent to the naughty corner, but we'd probably get in trouble there, too.

Peace and Love, DioRandy

Thanks Randy, I think we`d get into a LOT of trouble in the naughty corner just as well we didnt go for that beer :D

I too am proud to have you as my mate!

Back