• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Panzerhaubitze 2000

A bit of PE and a basket and I'm ready to start painting. Hope I can pull that off okay.

DSC05897.JPG

DSC05898.JPG

DSC05899.JPG

DSC05900.JPG

DSC05901.JPG

DSC05902.JPG

James

Okay removing this build from the ribbon award. Have been having more issues with my neck and shoulder. After trying to paint this I realized that I could not. U have a friend who has taken over the paint job. Therefore I no longer qualify.
Maybe another time Tony.
James

James, that's a right nice lookin' job you've done so far on this (y) Sorry to hear you are having difficulties & need to step away from it... sending some :zen :zen :zen as I know what ya mean :drinks

James, that's a right nice lookin' job you've done so far on this (y) Sorry to hear you are having difficulties & need to step away from it... sending some :zen :zen :zen as I know what ya mean :drinks

Thanks Ed. Unfortunately I am getting a new reality check and it isnt pretty. Not a happy camper right now.
James

My friend James painted it wonderfully I think. Markings on and next a dull coat and tracks built.

DSC05955.JPG

DSC05956.JPG

DSC05957.JPG

James

Back