• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Panzer IV all the way...

BigDog

Yo Guys!

I finaly took the pics to be able to start my build in this GB: not very good pics, but I think they'll do - please say if I'll need new ones. ;)

aberturaoverlord1.jpg

aberturaoverlord2.jpg

aberturaoverlord3.jpg

Hope this works... It'll be all for now, as I have to go back to helping my wife to carry the last of our stuff to our new home. Man is it good to be back home!!! (y)

Cheers! B)
Fernao

you will love that kit fernao, that i can say!

i built one and have another one in the stash (wish i had more! a perfect kit!)

Thanks for the good words fellas! This project of mine certainly will not turn out to be a very good build, and I know it.
emoticon_nod.gif
But I'm proud to be here in this GB with you experienced builders. :ro: I won't be shy and will ask a lotta questions and if things don't come out as I expect, well, there will be other models to be built and more lessons to be learned. In other words I have commited myself to having fun! :D

Cheers and thanx in advance for all the help to come! :dude
Fernao

Well, it depends by what standard you will judge the "very good build" by... if it is your best, then it is your BEST!
;)

I see that many modelers are afraid to post their builds. Ask anyone you admire and you will see that they got that way by posting and improving. So, I am sure yours will be a very good build. Whether it will be a good looking build or a very good build because you learned so much, it is up to you to see that.

Regards,

Hi Saúl,

I agree that this is not the time to be shy: if you wanna learn, you gotta show people what you've done - "Build it and they will help..." would be my version of that famous line of a very nice baseball movie (not really about baseball though...). ;)

You are one of the poor souls (no pun intended) I intend to pester with questions, so hold on tight my friend!!! :laugh:

Cheers and thanx, everybody, for dropping by! B)
Fernao

HOHOHOHO!!! This Iron Mike dude is an instigator!!! :pinch: :lol: My great accomplishment was to wash the Pz IV's sprues (and the Ju-88A's too, btw)... that's all! :laugh: See for yourselves on the pic below...

DSC_0784_rzd.jpg

So until I have something decent to show you, I'll just keep to myself... ;) I posted this on account of Mike's comment. :)

Sorry to disappoint you guys... :blush:

Cheers and I promise this won't happen again... B)
Fernao

ON line, get it?? :D Hey, at least he posted some pix and is started in the right direction!! B)

Back