• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Palm leaves

jknaus

Administrator
I happened on this cool little video and thought it would be perfect in the 3D forum. I need to watch again to catch where to obtain the files though.
James

I had to call the owner of Hart of the South and he is still in business! Best of all, he is now selling the fronds separately so you can use it as debris or to build your own palm trunks.

My palm:
1675707559685.png

I invited the owner of Hart of the South to check us out. He is a railroad modeler (HO is his preference) but knows other modelers can use his products. @JamesOLeary and others can probably use some of those printed fronds. For variety, mix the fronds with some from Reality in Scale:

I invited the owner of Hart of the South to check us out. He is a railroad modeler (HO is his preference) but knows other modelers can use his products. @JamesOLeary and others can probably use some of those printed fronds. For variety, mix the fronds with some from Reality in Scale:

I actually still have some Hart of the South palm tree kits that I bought years ago but never got around to painting and putting together. I really need to go find them, but perhaps buying some new ones would be quicker. Thanks for checking to see if they were still in business and passing this info along, Saul.

Back