• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

P-40

Hey guys, just finished this up, quick build done in a few days to get something finished!

IMGP4398_zpsa168a537.jpg

IMGP4394_zpsea22be7a.jpg

IMGP4389_zps695d1f37.jpg

IMGP4384_zpsa3bf567b.jpg

IMGP4379_zps9c4651e1.jpg

IMGP4397_zps6d0b8456.jpg

A nice model but it is too early for our Tiger or Warhawks on the Warpath Campaigns. It will serve as inspiration though!

After being inducted into the Army Air Force didn't the old AVG Flying Tigers adopt the the tiger head for their new unit?

Mighty fine work sir
Tony lee

Tony, the old AVG was absorbed into the 23 Fighter Group and they, to this day, retain the sharkmouth. Not sure what unit this tiger head scheme belongs to, I think it was a one off scheme and not squadron wide.

did a little google digin'. this Tiger Head scheme was in the 343rd Fighter Group out of the Eielson Air Force Base. And it was a squadron wide scheme so I correct myself (y)

Back