• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Not new, but renewed

jugjunkie

Hi Guys,
Been a long time since I was last here. There have been huge changes in my life over the last bunch of years. Thanks to Saul for reminding me about this group. Truth is I haven't been building much until very recently again. My new vocation as an author has taken me away from this hobby that I love so much - but I'm back! Second novel is going well and should be out early next year so for the last few weeks I have actually got a lot of modelling done. I look forward to chatting with you 'ol dawgs again.

Geoff I merged your old account into the new one. Welcome back buddy! Can't wait to see those jugs!

I can also remove the extra G in your name but your logon will change. Just wanted to give you a heads up before I do that. You ok with it?

Hey, hey moon, good to be back. Please go right ahead and I'll log in again. Busy with a Trumpy 1/32 Jug which I'll be posting up later tonight.

He's Baaaaaaack!

Good to see you returning to the hobby. Also, looking forward to book 2.

Speaking of Jugs, I have a razorback on the bench at this moment... An old Monogram/Revell kit, but still a jug.

I just bring up the folder on my PC, and then drag them over to the edit box. It places them where you have the mouse pointer. (usually takes a little practice) Once you get the hang it is easy.

Welcome to the team .gif

He's Baaaaaaack!

Good to see you returning to the hobby. Also, looking forward to book 2.

Speaking of Jugs, I have a razorback on the bench at this moment... An old Monogram/Revell kit, but still a jug.
A Jug's a Jug - They are all beautiful.

Hi all and thanks for the welcome back. I mean it sincerely when I say - It's good to be back. Some old faces and friends here and I am looking forward to catching up. Some of us have stayed in contact over the years and that was so cool.

Hey welcome back! Curious about the books you’ve authored?
Hi iambrb, While I served as a flight engineer during our border war in 1984, we had two murders take place in which we assisted by transferring some police guys around. I wrote the story with that just as the spark of an idea. The story itself is 100% fiction and has zero relationship to those events, other than the basis of the idea. https://www.amazon.com/OUR-SINS-Afr...words=our+sins&qid=1629699803&s=books&sr=1-68

Since you like P-47s, I built a jug for Micro Modeler Month this year. I will look in on your Trumpy build when you get it posted.

MMM2021 P-47 -30.jpg

Back