• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Newbie...

use some of the burnt stuff, burnt umber, senna or whatever they are called... :coolio

I love technical jargon :rotf :rotf :rotf

I finished the lower hull...looks like dog doody.But it is the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy
hd347fd9.jpg

I think it looks good.

You're building that?! You're braver than I thought.
Welcome Aboard, Suh. Ah ain't rilly shur wuht TLA is spelt lahk.
:rotf :hmmm :drool

The 1/72 scale Revell master series. Its kicking my butt with all the peices. I'm getting too old to see this stuff :skipper

Ah, the re-boxed Fine Molds kit.

Yes, has a lot of parts. Don't try to get it done in a hurry. A hint to help with copper wire. To get it straight and smooth without the bends take the stripped wire and roll it between something flat and hard and your table and it should come out fairly straight and flat.

So far so good keep up the good work!

thumbsup.gif

Annealing the copper wire makes it more flexible as well. Heat it up with a lighter or torch and let it cool. :eek:hyeah

Wow that is some neat stuff & welcome aboard! Friendly place, you will enjoy it here, I am sure!

Bruce

Howzit mate I am the mad african savage everyone is too kind to warn you about The padded rooms here are made just for me. :geek

Back