• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New modeling podcast!

You gotta try and get to Armorcon next year. We have a great time. Last time I saw you, you brought a US Truck vignette if I remember correctly. That weekend was great. One of the best Armorcon’s!

You gotta try and get to Armorcon next year. We have a great time. Last time I saw you, you brought a US Truck vignette if I remember correctly. That weekend was great. One of the best Armorcon’s!

The last time I was at Armorcon was 2018, but I only went for one day and spent most of it catching up with Iain Hamilton. I had planned on going this year but the date came and went and life was just too busy to get away.

Did you go this year? How was the new venue? It's about an hour closer to me so I'm happy about that.

The only thing I can think of that could have been a US truck vignette I brought to Danbury back then would have been this, maybe 2012?

100_4083.jpg

100_4079.jpg

Yes Ken, that’s the vignette! I was there again this year. It was a good show, not great. The new hotel was ok, but I still prefer hotel in Danbury.

Back