• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My Niece, new Clan Geronazzo member

Arturius

Hello mate's...

It's make a little time that I return to participate actively of MA.
In the last months my family live has change. My brother recieve the news that he will become a father! :fencing of a beautifull girl...
But, suddenly with 7 months of gestation, she born prematurely and make everybody freak out. Changing our lives...

Now she will complete 3 months in January 9th.. :yipee
We all are relieve and grateful to God, that she's been doing ok.
Her name is Valentina.

And for this reason and in the mean time I was studing to a public service exams to join the Brazilian Army. Wasn't this time, but in 2013 the saga continue... :pinch:
So the time was short, and my buildings take the second plan. :angry: , lost a lot of things here at MA, like various campaings :vmad , what we can do right? it's life...

Now I pretend to stay and start building everyting I couldn't do in this year...

And I like to share this motive of joy in my family with my friends! :drinks
some pic's of her:
Valentina1.jpg

Valentina2.jpg

546632_107887229383215_1124347919_n.jpg

here she sleeps togheter with daddy!
Valentina3.jpg

Valentina4.jpg

Valentina5.jpg

Valentina6.jpg

Valentina7.jpg

Cheers :drinks

Art

She is a beautiful child. It's good to hear she will be ok. Tell your brother before he realizes he'll be walking her down the aisle to her husband!

G

What a lovely little babe, Art- cheers! My wife is a pediatric physical therapist- I know there can be problems, but thankfully modern medicine can help so much. I'm sure you will do a great job at being Valentina's "weird" uncle!

G, Thanks! indeed she is! And I'll tell him, but I can tell you this, he freak's out when I tell him this :woohoo:

Chukw, Thanks! I'm a little suspect to say that :D
Your wife it's a brave person to work in this aerea of medicine :notworthy Need a lot of heart to support and deal with what she see in her working days. I'm "softhearted" when talk about childrens and animals. :mpup
And for sure, I'm alredy are the "Weird-Rock-Modeler" uncle, :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf

:ro: :ro: :ro:

Cheers

Art

What a doll! No wonder you have been busy. I bet she can be a great figure painter...

Regards,

Congratulations to your brother and sister in law. Valentina is a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl. :drinks :drinks (y) (y) (y) (y)

And believe me time flies, seems like just yesterday we had a little girl yet 3 weeks ago I walked her down the aisle.

Good luck on your exams for the army too Art. (y) (y) (y) :soldier
James

Valentina is a good name for sure.Congratulations on being the uncle of this lovely baby-girl,Art.

Here's to Valentina! :drinks

Greetings,Ron.

Congratulations to your family.

Hope your brother enjoyed his sleep because he is not going to get much of it the next few months.

:drinks Valentina

Parabéns Art!

...muito linda sua gatinha...tudo de bom para ela!

Saudações amigo :drinks

Luiz.

What a doll! No wonder you have been busy. I bet she can be a great figure painter...

Regards,
Yeah! I can't imagine this much "running thing" for her... :pilot ... And why not? Andy will be very happy :dance or maybe she prefers "sharkmounts"??? :hmmm

Congratulations to your brother and sister in law. Valentina is a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl. :drinks :drinks (y) (y) (y) (y)

And believe me time flies, seems like just yesterday we had a little girl yet 3 weeks ago I walked her down the aisle.

Good luck on your exams for the army too Art. (y) (y) (y) :soldier
James
Thank you very much! :drinks

I realize that! Time realy flies, she born just other day...
And thanks, but I not pass in the exams. :idonno But this year I'll had another shot :soldier
the important it's never give up! :soldier :soldier :soldier

Thanks friend!

Valentina is a good name for sure.Congratulations on being the uncle of this lovely baby-girl,Art.

Here's to Valentina! :drinks

Greetings,Ron.

thanks mate! :drinks to her!

Congratulations to your family.

Hope your brother enjoyed his sleep because he is not going to get much of it the next few months.

:drinks Valentina
Thanks Dave! :drinks

I'm already prepared alot :java :java :java

Parabéns Art!

...muito linda sua gatinha...tudo de bom para ela!

Saudações amigo :drinks

Luiz.
Mestre, muito obrigado!

Ela é linda mesmo, sou suspeito em dizer!

Abraços

My friends I really apreciate your kind words and I'm repassing them to the rest of family!

But I wish your opinion, about a this lullaby (I think this is the correct word?)
[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]2f1Ny74_ou0[/video]

Cheers! :drinks

My friends I really apreciate your kind words and I'm repassing them to the rest of family!

But I wish your opinion, about a this lullaby (I think this is the correct word?)
[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]2f1Ny74_ou0[/video]

:rotf :rotf

Greetings,Ron.

What a beautiful child! In the last pic in particular, I can see a strong hint of the incredibly gorgeous young woman she will grow into. Better recommend your brother get his shotgun now for all the boys that will be coming around in a few years! :silly: :woohoo:

Congratulations Art! May you have many wonderful memories with her and may you "corrupt' her into building models! :v :silly:

Congratulations Art. she is a beautiful little doll. You and your whole family can be proud of her.

Joe

Thanks Joe!
For sure we are!

What a beautiful child! In the last pic in particular, I can see a strong hint of the incredibly gorgeous young woman she will grow into. Better recommend your brother get his shotgun now for all the boys that will be coming around in a few years! :silly: :woohoo:

Congratulations Art! May you have many wonderful memories with her and may you "corrupt' her into building models! :v :silly:
Oh yeah! The Shotgum it's already on my brothers mind now... B)

And I'll try hard, bring her to our "side of the Force"!!! :ro:

Thanks mate!

Back