• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My Buddy Lewis Pruneau Part 02

I am sure it hit the #13 file as soon as it went to the judge. We can imagine though and it would definitely have to be censored.

You do know the one model we all want to see now is the one of the judge!
Of course Dave, The problem Was that Lewis sculpted and painted it and immediately sent it off. Nobody but Lewis and the Judge saw it. Apparently the judge sent photos of it to both the postal inspectors and the national office of the model club. Then they banned him from competition.

BTW, I was reading some of the comments as well as my post to Lewis the other day and he asked if I knew about the judge calling him back. It turns out the judge called him to tell him he had turned the matter over the Postal Inspectors. Lewis replied, Hahahaha You dumb ass, I sent it to you via UPS!

:dude:

Of course Dave, The problem Was that Lewis sculpted and painted it and immediately sent it off. Nobody but Lewis and the Judge saw it. Apparently the judge sent photos of it to both the postal inspectors and the national office of the model club. Then they banned him from competition.

BTW, I was reading some of the comments as well as my post to Lewis the other day and he asked if I knew about the judge calling him back. It turns out the judge called him to tell him he had turned the matter over the Postal Inspectors. Lewis replied, Hahahaha You dumb ass, I sent it to you via UPS!

:dude:
ABSOLUTELY OUTDSTANDING! The Know-It-Alls of the hobby spoil the fun for everybody. If you will privately share this buttholes name with me, I will see about getting him shipped to Guantanamo Bay for a "Conversation". I would back Lewis any day! I would compete against him too! It's part of the fun of constantly improving our skills! Awards do not drive my builds. I get lucky sometimes.

I had a minor tiff with a KIA about whether my 1/700 Yushio class Jamaican submarine would be in "Miscellaneous" or in the Ship category with the other "Real Ships". He didn't like my clownfish paint job or Jamaican presentation. I couldn't care less about where he placed the Boat as Head Judge, as long as it made people laugh. (It DID!) As people, this person and I don't care much for one another anyway. I cain't abide fun haters.

One day, over adult beverages, I will share the story of the 1/72 F-4FW Wildwulf. A friend built the model and I wrote the bullschtein. Very convincing bullschtein with photographic evidence. The KIA's pointed and pontificated and FELL FOR IT!
T'was a very good day!!

ABSOLUTELY OUTDSTANDING! The Know-It-Alls of the hobby spoil the fun for everybody. If you will privately share this buttholes name with me, I will see about getting him shipped to Guantanamo Bay for a "Conversation". I would back Lewis any day! I would compete against him too! It's part of the fun of constantly improving our skills! Awards do not drive my builds. I get lucky sometimes.

I had a minor tiff with a KIA about whether my 1/700 Yushio class Jamaican submarine would be in "Miscellaneous" or in the Ship category with the other "Real Ships". He didn't like my clownfish paint job or Jamaican presentation. I couldn't care less about where he placed the Boat as Head Judge, as long as it made people laugh. (It DID!) As people, this person and I don't care much for one another anyway. I cain't abide fun haters.

One day, over adult beverages, I will share the story of the 1/72 F-4FW Wildwulf. A friend built the model and I wrote the bullschtein. Very convincing bullschtein with photographic evidence. The KIA's pointed and pontificated and FELL FOR IT!
T'was a very good day!!
They are definitely a pain in the butt Chris,!

But, as you said, they can be tons of fun when you play mind games with them! :dude:

Bob

Back