• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MODERN RUSSIAN ARMOUR USED IN COMBAT - T-80U BUILD update 18th April

Yes but only at dusk when they laugh at each other for about 10-15 minutes. During the day they turn -up and sit in the trees looking for worms and snakes. They keep our place clear of snakes in the summer. Kookaburra's are my favourite bird. Very handsome with loads of personality.
....and yes to a good spot for creativity. I have breakfast out there every morning now.
View attachment 168021
Few miles up the coast - Aussie slang for a long way away - these little things laugh in the morning too. I don't mind, I find that relaxing. Looking forward to seeing some Ian magic here mate :popcorn

I would so love to go back to Australia. Oh and Ian, you're a very bad influence. I now have a RFM T-80 arriving tomorrow. Looked to good to pass up.
James

Last edited:
Back