• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MK - PKA Ausf G10 (GUSTAV)-Just finished!

MK - PKA Ausf G10 (GUSTAV)-Interior Panting...

He looks a bit less than happy. Well, I guess I wouldn't be happy either to go and take on the Strahl guys in those stiff pajamas. :soldier

Nice paint job! (y)

M

MK - PKA Ausf G10 (GUSTAV)-Ready for Painting.

Hi all!

...and the Gustav is ready for the painting job...a lot of work in the Gustav "clothing"...

See you soon...one week to go!!!!

Luiz.

Looking forward to seeing you work your magic on the suit, Luiz.

Ian.

I'm glad I found this one truly going to be another Luiz Masterpiece ... Thanks for the write up ... at the beginning of thread ... Now I know where you are headed .... Good luck on the finish ... the pilot work is very good nice job Luiz ... :popcorn

MK - PKA Ausf G10 (GUSTAV)-First Colors...

Hi all!

The fisrt colors...were applied...

See you soon!

Luiz.

MK - PKA Ausf G10 (GUSTAV)-First Colors.

Thank all of you for following and commenting my thread..tonight When I will arrive at home , I am planning to paint the second color on the suit ...a orange shade in some parts of the suit :drool ...just only 6 days to finish it :eek:ldguy ....

Regards for all !

Luiz

MK - PKA Ausf G10 (GUSTAV)-First Colors.

Excellent choice on the colors, looking forward to the next installment! (y) :drinks

Back