• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Middle East Engagements`

Re: Middle East Engagements

I wouldn't mind heading this up for my first campaign but I would need some help getting things going and maybe getting Laura's support and guidance also.

We have a volunteer!

Can you imagine if Ian Hill enters his M-ATV here?

Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Syria, United Arab Republics, what else is considered Middle East? Yes, I know but I want others thinking and getting excited.

:idonno

Regards,

It depends on which definition of Middle East is used :

Traditional Middle East - Eygpt in the west to Iran in the east. Cyprus & Turkey in the north, south thru the Arabian Peninsula.
The Greater Middle East - Morocco & Mauritania in the west across North Africa to Pakistan in the east. Cyprus, Turkey, the Caucasuses and "the 'Stans" in the north to the Arabian Peninsula, Sudan, Somolia & Ethiopia in the south.
West Asia/Middle East - Turkey & the Causasuses in the north, south thru the Arabian Peninsula. Excluding North & East African countries in the west. Stopping at the Iraq/Iran border in the east. This definition includes Iran, "the 'Stans" & Indian sub-continent as South-Central Asia.

Or any other mix of countries from that region the group agrees on. :laugh:

Cheers,
Richard

Back