• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Merry Christmas 2019

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope you all have joyous holiday and Santa brings you all the sprue you can handle.

I'm working on a deal regarding the website that should bring us some excitement next year so stay tuned. :woohoo: :mpup

I hope you all have joyous holiday and Santa brings you all the sprue you can handle.

I'm working on a deal regarding the website that should bring us some excitement next year so stay tuned. :woohoo: :mpup

Same to you MP, Merry Christmas to you and yours, and to all our fellow modelers here on MA. :D

It's already the 25th here in Australia, but I'm sure everyone will catch up soon :mpup

As for sprue stuff, yeah baby :D Somehow the big fella knows exactly the kit I wanted :drinks

Cheers everyone,

Laurence

To all the Members at the modelers alliance !

h45d0df6.jpg

Maarten Boersma

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone. I hope everyone has a great time. To all deployed be safe and thank you.
James

I allowed my Sweetheart to decide when, during the next couple of days, we would share our Christmas giving as a couple. Since my Teresa is a pillar of patience & restraint, She choose last night immediately after my arrival at Her house to exchange our gifts.

I could not possibly have asked for the greatest gift I could imagine. The love of My Sweetie, family and trusted friends. The most satisfying work I have ever had. The memories of our lives I treasure everyday.
The whole day my Dad and I shared in the Bahamas still brings me laughter! TW&T Liquor Store! OMAFA!!
The St. Lou trip with Don & Mike Trent. George's Steak & Shake nametag!
The sweltering Davenport Airshow with Teresa & Russell.
My recent "promotion" to Great Grandpa for little Ember Lee Ellis.
Just to name a few.
The sweet life that is yet to come.

Presents.
How many great gifts does one Man deserve? Thank you all for filling my little bitty piece of this World with Love, laughter, beauty, welcome, and sweetness! Find me humbled and grateful.

Amazing to me that even after Teresa has been witness to my boundless model collection, was the gift of a much coveted, brand new 1/72 Revell PT-579/588 kit.

Safe travels and Merry Christmas to my Model Brethren!

I allowed my Sweetheart to decide when, during the next couple of days, we would share our Christmas giving as a couple. Since my Teresa is a pillar of patience & restraint, She choose last night immediately after my arrival at Her house to exchange our gifts.

I could not possibly have asked for the greatest gift I could imagine. The love of My Sweetie, family and trusted friends. The most satisfying work I have ever had. The memories of our lives I treasure everyday.
The whole day my Dad and I shared in the Bahamas still brings me laughter! TW&T Liquor Store! OMAFA!!
The St. Lou trip with Don & Mike Trent. George's Steak & Shake nametag!
The sweltering Davenport Airshow with Teresa & Russell.
My recent "promotion" to Great Grandpa for little Ember Lee Ellis.
Just to name a few.
The sweet life that is yet to come.

Presents.
How many great gifts does one Man deserve? Thank you all for filling my little bitty piece of this World with Love, laughter, beauty, welcome, and sweetness! Find me humbled and grateful.

Amazing to me that even after Teresa has been witness to my boundless model collection, was the gift of a much coveted, brand new 1/72 Revell PT-579/588 kit.

Safe travels and Merry Christmas to my Model Brethren!

You are a truly blessed man as I am. Merry Christmas to all.

Great news!!

Merry Christmas to all!

Luiz.

To all my dear friends here on MA, I wish you a very Merry Christmas! It is such a neat and wonderful thing to have friends all over the globe. Being able to share our hobby as well as special events in our lives with people in other countries is such a special thing.

So again,

. Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from Saratoga! Hope everyone has a peaceful time with family and friends!

hc29892c.jpg

Carol's family is coming over this morning to graze on the food and open presents. My gang will all be here Friday for the same. Carol and I have already taken care of the presents (she got a embroidery machine).

But the season is about more than presents and food (though food is important).

Peace on Earth and good will to all.

Barney

My 97 year old Ma-In-Law wanted Fried Turkey for Christmas dinner so...

h8fb8c61.jpg

Fried Turkey she gets. :eek:hyeah

Back