• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Marder III Ausf. M 7,5cm Pak 40 auf Gw. 38(t)

Edward

Heres a little thing I made for a IPMS Norway groupbuild called "Workhorses"

The kit is Tamiyas Marder III - Paint is AK Interactives "Late War-colors" (Camopaints used are RAL 7028 DGIII, 6011 and 8012) and camodesign is from the book "1945 German Colors" from the same company.

Its a OOB build, and I have tried to depict a Marder who has bits and pieces put together and the a late war camo scheme.

But first i have to show you that also my 5 year old daughter wanted to add her own design to the build. And I laughed rather than cried when I saw it.. Was easy to fix, so no harm done.

bilde.JPG

I see now that there are some small things that still needs to be fixed, but they are small ones and will not change the over all look of the tank as it is now.

SAM_1028.JPG

SAM_1030.JPG

SAM_1031.JPG

SAM_1032.JPG

SAM_1033.JPG

SAM_1034.JPG

SAM_1036.JPG

SAM_1037.JPG

SAM_1038.JPG

Comments and constructive feedback is always welcome.

Dear Ed.

...it looks very good...unusual so much...please,do not forget to apply a matt varnish coat... (y)

Best regards and welcome to our comunity :drinks

Luiz.

But hey, your daughter had the right idea, good start. Get her building and post up in the Cadets Forum (y)

Very nice looking Marder :soldier

Not to worry. Matt varnish is not forgotten.. Just waiting for next model to reach same level and then I´ll do them all. As I don´t have a permanent place to spray I tend to pile up models that need to have painting done of some kind and then do them all in one batch.

Back