• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M51 Isherman.

Got past the wall with this build and then I crushed and mangled a vogue assembly. Managed to get it back together..... here are the before and after pics

h56cc071.jpg

hb288ae3.jpg

after looking at the rear deck and feeling a disturbance in the force . A little surgery became necessary to lift the panels on the deck.

h8d0ab83.jpg

h861d9ed.jpg

he2a5b48.jpg

h284f578.jpg

If you have sins to atone for build one of these. This is definitely penance. The cast texture was a bit exagerated. I added a balancing texture using tamiya white putty and extra thin glue. When this is dry it will get smoothed out a bit .

h6089790.jpg

h148748e.jpg

Oh wow, that is some reflection in those first couple pics. till, I admire your persistence and success in getting past that damage. Way to go. The work you are putting into this will make this a far better model in the end. Keep plugging man!

got more work done to the bogies. also put primer over the new cast texture to the turret , happy with the result.

h2181636.jpg

h0fb146e.jpg

h3ebcc98.jpg

Back