• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M2a3 Bradley BUSK III

nemisous

So since I was too into building and painting this fellow I figured Id just do a show and tell from start to finish, this is kind of another what if build, I left the ballistic glass off since having it would signal where the commander was in a high intensity combat, the ballistic glass was really meant for low intensity combat anyways.

Very cool looking. My kit seems to be in limbo somewhere. How did it go together? Any issues?
James

The kit was amazing not issues with fitting, and the full interior really made this a special build :) I only had trouble with the photo etch, because I'm not that good at applying it.

That's a 'heavy' looking track. Remember first seeing the 'vanilla' ones in Germany in the mid 1980's, they were light-years ahead of the old M113's & FV432's everybody else was using then.

Ian.

Back